Friday, December 28, 2007

Doll Parts

Just something else that I wanted to share with you.
"Yea they really want you they really want your they really do
Yea they really want you they really want you but I do to"

For all the friends I have the I struggle not to call every day. Loved by all wanted by all and I am I just trying so hard not to be... one among many. Not to be another person that calls you every day to tell you how much I love you. Not to be a bother to you :: sigh :: yea they really want you but I do too...



It just dawned on me why I feel this way about some of my friends. I feel like I contribute nothing to their lives. I am just another person hanging on to someone beautiful. I just realized that I need to feel needed and I don't, or at least not needed by all my friends. Are you the same? Is there anyone in your life that you feel would hardly even blink if you walked out of their life right now, yet you love them dearly? Is it fair, is it good, is it true? Is it love? Am I too thin skinned? I would cry if one of them walked out, I have.

my on again off again friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're always so sad. I wish i still made you happy.